Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Wednesday in Serbia

Hello! We are just loving our time with Max. We also got to see ALL the kids today!!!! Yes, I have lots of pics for all you waiting moms. I will send them to your email accounts tomorrow. Sorry, we forgot the camera cord again. Today was a bit mentally stressful. It was wonderful to play with all the children but I want to take them all home. The children's home is nice. Very clean, good care but we all know a family makes a world of difference. Jasmina is working so hard to find homes for all available children. I have a few more to add to RR. It just breaks my heart that there are so many children who need homes and we are only one couple and can't do it all. All I can say is if you are not in the process of adopting, please think about it. It is needed in every country!!

We took Max outside today and walked around the playground. He was very interested in every sound he heard. He is so curious. He seemed to be feeling better today but still gets tired easily. We played in his room today with him instead of the playroom. He is so good natured and only cries when his nose is wiped. I don't think I have EVER met a child who likes that!!! He is so ticklish and even laughed when his diaper was changed.

We have called our kids a few times using a webcam. It is so fun to see them as I miss them so much. I think all is going well though and we will hurry home. We visited the castle/fortress here last evening and have seen a few sites. It is very different here but the nature is the same. Green trees, large parks, etc. The buildings are different though. I will post some pics tomorrow of the city. Anyway, we are off to eat dinner and head to bed.

2 comments:

THE CAMPBELL FAMILY said...

AAAAWWWWW, SO GLAD YOU GOT TO SEE ALL THE CHILDREN.CAN'T WAIT TO SEE PICTURES. SOUNDS LIKE MAX IS BONDING WELL. HAVE A GOOD NIGHTS SLEEP. JODY

Mommy and Peepers said...

Woohooot. I can't wait to see Maja/Paige, the blond with brw/grn eyes. We have our first homestudy appt saturday, so hoping we'll be there soon too.
Max is such a cutie pie!!! So glad everything is going well. I wake up each morn checking your blog for new info.