Sunday, February 3, 2008

GRRRRR

Well, it's still going to be a while. I wrote the facilitator of the orphanage last Thursday to ask how things were going. She wrote today to say Max's center, where all the paperwork is done, is VERY slow. They only have one last thing to do but have not done it. She said he is already cleared for international adoption so there is no reason he should be there anymore. I couldn't agree more! =-) The mommy tiger in me wants to fly to Serbia and camp out in the center until the paperwork is complete! I guess I don't need to be checking my e-mail 5 times a day anymore. It is nice to know something though.

Trying not to think about it, is pretty much impossible. The other night I said to my husband, "I just thought of something." He said, "Let me guess, it's about adoption." I had to laugh, he was right. Please keep Max's center in your thoughts and prayers that they will understand the urgency of getting him home to a forever family. Thanks!

No comments: