Thursday, February 28, 2008

Update...more waiting

It's been a week now. I am so grateful to be receiving e-mail from the American family in Serbia. They have given us a true perspective of what it is like there. They are safe and ready to come home on Saturday if all goes as planned. We told the facilitator we would keep all our paperwork there and go when they are ready for us. It is such a small program that it looks like they have to bring one family at a time. Especially now that they are being extra cautious about our safety. So, we will wait and hope the center hurries!

1 comment:

WheresMyAngels said...

Many prayers that you will soon be able to get your son!