Monday, April 28, 2008

Where will we be?

The time is short and I have 100 things to do.  If I were a better housekeeper, I would have a lot less to do.  Too late.  LOL  My nephews (J & C) requested that I post where we will be traveling on our way to Belgrade.  So, here goes.   Saturday afternoon we fly from Phoenix, AZ to Los Angeles, CA.  We make a VERY quick transfer to another gate (same airline, so hopefully our luggage makes it).  We will leave LA at 5pm Saturday and fly all night long to Frankfurt, Germany.  It will be 4:30 in the morning AZ time, but already Sunday afternoon in Germany.  We will then fly to Belgrade from Germany and arrive there about 4pm.  AZ is 9 hours behind Serbia. 

We will come home on the 17th.  (And of course, by "we" I mean Kevin, me and our newest son Max!!!)  We leave Belgrade first thing in the morning and fly to Paris, France.   I get to go to Paris!!  OK, I get to see a few gift shops in Paris, still, it's PARIS.  We leave Paris at 1 pm and even though we fly for hours and hours, we arrive in New York at 3:15 pm.  Crazy!! We then finish our trip by flying home to Phoenix.  We arrive there at 9:30pm.  Just in time for BED.  Hooray!!!  I'm exhausted just writing it.  LOL

OK, I am off to clean.  Tyler is home with croup this week.  I really hope it clears quickly since the cousins will be moving in on Friday!  I just want to give a special thanks to my sister and her husband for taking care of my 2 on top of their 3.  It will be a bit crazy and hopefully she will still be speaking to me when this is over.  Come to think of it, now I owe her so I am sure she'll stick around.  LOL  

2 comments:

Mama's Boys said...

Aren't sisters great?! I'm so excited for you and can't wait to hear how it all goes.

--Trina

Stella said...

I am so excited for you and your family! Our prayers are with you. Can't wait to hear about the adventure.
XO-Holly